How to Open Sync Dashboard (Adaptive view)
Synchronization Dashboard is an administrative tool used to configure SmartCloud Connect locally, to get a detailed overview of your SmartCloud Connect usage, and to troubleshoot issues. In the Dashboard, you can:
- View synchronization statistics
- View Exchange and Salesforce connection statuses
- Switch to another Salesforce or Exchange account
- Change synchronization settings
- Administer your SmartCloud Connect account
- Configure activities synchronization settings
- Monitor and resolve synchronization issues
To open the Dashboard:
- Open the SmartCloud Connect Add-In in MS Outlook Desktop, Outlook app, Office.com, or Office 365.
- Click the ☰ Menu button in the main SmartCloud Connect Add-In window and select Sync settings.
When you open the SmartCloud Connect Add-In for the first time and log in with your Office365 and Salesforce credentials, it automatically starts using these credentials to connect your mailbox to Salesforce and starts the synchronization process. You can always change both Exchange and Salesforce accounts in sync settings later. Please refer to the corresponding article to learn more.