SmartCloud Connect seamlessly brings Salesforce into your inbox, making it easy for you to share data between both systems without having to switch back and forth.
Here are the key features that SmartCloud Connect provides:
Get Contextual Salesforce Data. SmartCloud Connect instantly brings relevant and up-to-date Salesforce data for any email or activity. This data is displayed inline next to your email message or activity and includes contacts, associated accounts, opportunities, related events, and much more.
Synchronize Contacts, Events, and Tasks. Automatically synchronize your contacts, events and tasks between Salesforce and your email client. Synchronization requires no Add-In/Extension installation and works on any platform and for any email client that supports Microsoft Exchange Server (for a full list of supported clients, see here).
- Share Emails with Salesforce. Save your emails to Salesforce by assigning them to the “Salesforce” category, moving to the “Salesforce Emails” folder, or associating them with the related record via the Outlook Add-In/Chrome Extension. Your emails will appear in Salesforce as completed tasks with attachments.
- Create or Update Salesforce Records Right From Your Inbox. Create or update a Salesforce record of any type without leaving your mail application. For your convenience, SmartCloud Connect analyzes the contents of the email and pre-fills relevant fields when a new record is created.
- Find Salesforce Records Quickly. Search through all Salesforce records or records of a certain type right from your email to find relevant bits of information.
- Keep an Eye on Customer Engagement. With Magic Pixel email tracking feature, see who, where and when opens your emails.
- Access Chatter Directly From Your Email or Event. Communicate with your colleagues without leaving your inbox by making Chatter posts, sharing emails and attachments, and saving other information to any Chatter feed.
- Use It on Your Smartphone. With two-way synchronization between Salesforce and Exchange, your mobile device is always up to date with contacts, meetings, and tasks. Modify any contact and see it updated in Salesforce, or share an important email from your mobile in a few taps.
- Tune It the Way You Want. SmartCloud Connect is easily customized to fit your needs - choose which Salesforce objects and object fields you want to view and edit, or which criteria to use when searching for relevant records in Salesforce. Both standard and custom Salesforce objects are supported. You can also pick a customization from your colleague to get up and running quickly, or you can share your own customization with other users in your organization.