SmartCloud Connect Mass Deployment in Office 365
To install the SmartCloud Connect Add-In for your organization, do the following:
1. Open the Office 365 admin center.
2. In the admin center, go to Settings > Services and add-in’s.
- Click the Deploy Add-In button.
- In the window that appears, choose the location that you want to install SmartCloud Connect from. You can install the Add-In from the Office store or from a URL or file location.
- I want to add the Add-In from the Office Store.At the Office Store, find “SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce” and click Add.
- I have a URL for the manifest file. In the URL field, enter the full URL for the SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce manifest file and click Install.
- I have the manifest file (.xml) on this device. Select Browse, navigate to the location of the SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce manifest file and click Next.
- Wait while Office 365 prepares the Add-In for deployment. Once the process is complete, click Next.
- Set the default visibility of the SmartCloud Connect Add-In and click Next. Check the screenshot for more details.
- Optional, enabled. Use this setting to have the SmartCloud for Salesforce Add-In enabled by default and to allow your users to turn off the Add-In.
- Optional, disabled. Use this setting to have the SmartCloud for Salesforce Add-In disabled by default and to allow your users to turn on the Add-In.
- Mandatory, always enabled. Users can’t disable this app. Use this setting when you do not want to allow your users to turn off the SmartCloud for Salesforce Add-In.
- Make SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce available to the users in your organization.
- Everyone. Make SmartCloud Connect available to all users in your organization.
- Specific Users/Groups. In the Search users or groups to add or remove field, specify the users or groups that will have access to the Add-In in your organization.
- Only me. Select to have the Add-In only available to you.
8. Click Save.