How to Change Email Address in Your SmartCloud Connect Account (Office 365)¶
If your main email address has changed and you need to set up the new email address to be used in SmartCloud Connect, do the following:
1. Log out from SmartCloud Connect in MS Outlook by clicking the ☰ Menu button and selecting Log Out.
2. Clear the cache and cookies in your web browser.
3. Log in to SmartCloud Connect using the new email address and open ☰ Menu > Sync Settings.
4. In the Synchronization panel opened in your web browser, open Sync Settings > E-Mail configuration and click Change in the bottom right corner of the page:
5. Select the option Office 365.
6. At this point, please enter the new account’s credentials. This way you will establish the connection between your Salesforce and Office 365 email address.
In case of an error message on the final step, please contact Invisible Support team by email for assistance.