How to Log In to SmartCloud Connect Admin Panel¶
To use SmartCloud Connect Admin panel special access permissions are required. To request the permissions for your organization contact us by email at [email protected]. Please note that Admin panel access is only granted to Enterprise customers: the Panel provides tools for managing large numbers of users and most of the settings it includes duplicate SmartCloud Connect Customization and Sync settings on Admin level.
SmartCloud Connect Administration Panel is the advanced settings page that allows to configure, manage, and monitor the Users and Organizations. The Administration Panel contains several tab sections – Users, Organizations, Plans, and Global Settings.
Administration panel ordinary login:¶
1. Open Administration panel access URL provided by Invisible Solutions in your web browser.
2. Enter your Login (email address), Password, and the Instance (if required) provided by Invisible Solutions and then click Log In.
3. If your Administrator login credentials are correct, you will see the Organizations tab of the Administration Panel upon logging in to it.
Administration panel login with Single Sign-On:¶
In case you don’t want to enter your admin panel login credentials directly and instead use secure Salesforce SSO login:
1. On the Admin panel login page: click on SSO in the lower right corner, then enter your company’s Salesforce org link in the corresponding field below and click Log In.
2. A standard Salesforce OAuth window will be opened. In it, you can either select a previously saved account or enter your Admin user login and password:
The Administration Panel contains the following tabs:
- Organizations. Displays the Organizations page where you can view a list of organizations and manage what organizations are authorized to use the SmartCloud Connect.
- Users. Displays the Users page where you can view the list of users and manage what users are authorized to access in the Add-In.
- Plans. Displays the Plans page where you can view the list of plans and manage users’ configurations.
- Global settings. Displays the Global settings page where you can view and adjust a number of specific SmartCloud Connect settings.