How to Log In to SmartCloud Connect Admin Panel¶
To use SmartCloud Connect Admin panel, special access permissions are required. To request the permissions for your organization contact Invisible Support team by email. Please note that Admin panel access is only granted to Enterprise customers: the Panel provides tools for managing large numbers of users and most of the settings it includes duplicate SmartCloud Connect Customization and Sync settings on Admin level.
SmartCloud Connect Administration panel is the advanced setup page that enables local product administrators to configure, manage, and monitor the Users and Organizations. The Admin panel contains the following tabs:
ROI Study/Health Status. SmartCloud Connect return on investment, use efficiency, and product setup status monitoring tools.
Organizations. Displays the Organizations page where you can view a list of organizations and manage what organizations are authorized to use the SmartCloud Connect.
Plans. Displays the Plans page where you can view the list of plans and manage users’ configurations.
Activity. In the latest SmartCloud Connect updates Admin panel also includes the Activity tab that lists all activities performed in the Admin panel by every user with Admin permissions. The tab is very useful for rolling back unwanted changes or defining who did what changes in Admin settings.
Global settings. This page is normally managed by Invisible CSM team and is not displayed for local Admins. On this tab you can view and adjust a number of specific SmartCloud Connect settings.
Administration panel ordinary login:¶
1. Open the Admin panel access URL provided by Invisible.io in your web browser.
2. Do either of the following
The default login procedure: click Log In with Salesforce and enter your authorized Admin login credentials in the Salesforce OAuth window that appears.
The alternative custom login procedure: enter your Login (email address), Password, and the Instance (if required) provided by Invisible.io and then click Log In.
3. If your Admin login credentials are correct, you will see the ROI Study of the Administration Panel upon logging in to it.
Administration panel login with Single Sign-On:¶
In case you don’t want to enter your admin panel login credentials directly and instead use secure Salesforce SSO login (this is the recommended logon method):
1. On the Admin panel login page: click on SSO in the lower right corner, then enter your company’s Salesforce Org link in the corresponding field below and click Log In.
2. A standard Salesforce OAuth window will be opened. In it, you can either select a previously saved account or enter your Salesforce user login and password:
3. Click Log In and SmartCloud Connect admin panel will be opened in a new browser tab.