How To Open SmartCloud Connect Synchronization Dashboard (Sync Settings)¶
Synchronization Dashboard is a configuration tool used to set up SmartCloud Connect sync functioning locally, to get a detailed overview of your SmartCloud Connect usage, and to troubleshoot issues. In the Dashboard, you can:
- View synchronization statistics
- View Exchange and Salesforce connection statuses
- Switch to another Salesforce or Exchange account
- Administer your SmartCloud Connect account
- Configure activities synchronization settings
- Monitor and resolve synchronization issues
To open the Dashboard:
- Open the SmartCloud Connect Add-In/Chrome Extension in MS Outlook/Office 365.or Gmail
- Click the ☰ Menu button in SmartCloud Connect Add-In/Chrome Extension and select Sync settings.
When you open the SmartCloud Connect Add-In for MS Outlook/Office 365 for the first time and log in with your Exchange/Office 365 and Salesforce credentials, it automatically starts using these credentials to connect your mailbox to Salesforce and launches the synchronization process. You can always change both your Exchange and Salesforce accounts in the sync settings later. Please refer to this article to for more information.