Renewing Exchange and Salesforce Account Credentials¶
If your password to Salesforce or Office 365 / MS Exchange changes, or SmartCloud Connect authorization to access your data expires, SmartCloud Connect will no longer be able to work with your CRM and email data. However, you can easily renew your Salesforce and/or MS Exchange account credentials to let SmartCloud Connect regain access to your mailbox and records.
To update your credentials used to access Salesforce or refresh the Salesforce access token, do the following:
- On the Dashboard, click Change Settings under Salesforce Connection Status on the home screen, or alternatively go to Sync settings > CRM in the panel on the left-hand side
- To update the Salesforce login token: click Refresh under Salesforce Access on the right-hand side if you need
To use different login credentials or update your password: click Change next to Change Salesforce account
- Enter your Salesforce login credentials or select a previously saved account from among Saved Usernames in Salesforce OAuth window that appears.
Similarly, you can renew your MS Office 365 or Exchange credentials.
Follow the steps below to do that:
- On the Dashboard, click Change Settings under Mail Server Connection Status on the home screen, or alternatively browse to Sync settings > E-Mail Configuration in the panel on the left-hand side
- To refresh your MS Office 365 authorization: click Office 365 Refresh and enter your login credentials in Microsoft Online OAuth window
To use different login credentials or update your password in MS Office 365 / Exchange or, Click Change next to Change E-Mail Account or Server
3. Select your email service among Microsoft Office 365, Google Mail, and Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com or Unsure
- Next, enter your new login credentials in the corresponding fields.
Office 365 OAuth window
Please note that here you can also specify a new EWS configuration URL for the service.