How To Enable SpringCM Integration in SmartCloud Connect¶
To connect your SpringCM account to SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce do the following:
- Open SmartCloud Connect Add-In.
- In case you see the following type of user interface, click the Menu button and then click Sync settings.
- In case you see the following type of user interface, click the Menu button and select Sync settings.
All next steps are the same for both types of user interface.
- The Dashboard login page will open. Once you log on with your Salesforce credentials, navigate to the integrations with document storage on the Sync settings → Integrations page.
- When choosing SpringCM button the User can view details of a SpringCM account connected to CRM. Here the User can view the username (email address), actual configuration, URL address to login for actual user and connect to SpringCM. To do it simply click the Connect button.
- Then follow next steps that shown on the screen below. Choose the environment for the SpringCM account you want to connect, or click Cancel to get back to the previous page.
- Complete Login Name and Password fields and click Log In.
- On the next screen click Approve.
- Please wait till the information is updated.
Once you signed in to SpringCM, you will notice the following changes in your SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce Add-In. Reload your Add-In by double-click on SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce icon in Microsoft Outlook ribbon. Check images below for different types of user interfaces.
- Click SpringCM.
- The pop-up window appears on the sidebar.
- Click on Settings button.
- Check that you can view details of a SpringCM account connected to CRM (on the Sync settings → Integrations page in the Dashboard (choose SpringCM section)). Here you can view the username (email address), actual configuration and URL to login for the actual user.
To update User credentials used to access SpringCM or refresh the SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce access token click the Refresh button. Or click Disconnect button to disconnect an access.