#1 Enterprise Class Solution for integrating Salesforce with Outlook and Gmail that actually works
The only solution which integrates processes, not only data.Free Trial
Salesforce Outlook integration
Powering the fastest growing companies around the globe
What is SmartCloud Connect?
Fully Automated Data Sync
Sync emails, calendars, tasks and contacts between Inbox and SalesforceLearn More
Window to Salesforce
Reveal pipeline, Opportunities, Leads, Contacts, Cases, and any custom records, getting Inbox-driven insights to close every dealLearn More
Leverage personal meeting booking page and clickable in-mail time slots to let the meetings be scheduled themselvesLearn More
Approved by more than 25000 companies
We measure our success with customers by how much we impact their productivity around sales. Check out what our users say and how they rate us.
Great add in for any size team
Finally! The tool we have waited for!
Very flexible product - amazing support
The best tool for integrating Outlook with Salesforce
Helps achieve efficiencies in so many ways!
Great tool for tracking almost all Salesforce in Outlook
How Morgan & Morgan resolves Customer Cases 20% faster with SmartCloud Connect
Sr. Platform AnalystRead case study
BlogSmartCloud Connect Spring'20 Release
Dive deep into the new release chuck-full of new automation hacks, functional improvements for Gmail users, new languages support and, of course, better usability, easier productivity, and neater design.
Press releaseOur new product named
Global Innovator in Sales Enablement
It was singled out for giving teams everything to reach revenue success in 2020 in one place.
BlogSmartCloud Connect Awarded Best Sales Technology of the Year
We are stocked that our efforts to bring the best product to the Sales professionals have not been missed
BlogTop 10 sales closing techniques
Effective sales closing techniques that will never fail you with your deals closing.
BlogExperts Interview: Top Sales Automation Tools to Crush your Sales Goals
Matt Heinz, Nancy Nardin, Craig Eli...
WhitepaperSales automation software: the Ultimate Guide
Nearly 65% of reps’ time is spent in non revenue-generating activities, leaving only 35% for functions related to selling.