How to Disable Customization Page for Specific Users¶
To use SmartCloud Connect Admin panel special access permissions are required. To request the permissions for your organization contact us by email at [email protected]. Please note that Admin panel access is only granted to Enterprise customers: the Panel provides tools for managing large numbers of users and most of the settings it includes duplicate SmartCloud Connect Customization and Sync settings on Admin level.
This procedure duplicates the Allow customization management setting from among the Special settings.
1. Go to the Organizations tab and select the necessary organization from the list.
2. On selected organization’s page, go to the Settings tab and click New.
3. Add the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization setting from the list.
4. In the Add a New Setting area that appears, assign the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization value to “1”.
- Select Allow from the drop-down list on the right to allow overrides.
6. Click the Save icon to save changes.
Granting Access to Customization Page for Certain Users¶
To grant access to certain users within the organization, do the following:
1. Select the user from the Users tab on the Organization’s page.
2. On the Settings tab, click New.
3. Add the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization setting from the drop-down list:
4. In the Add a New Setting area that appears, assign the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization value to “0”.
- Click the Save icon to save changes.
As a result, the selected user will be able to access the Customization page, while other users within the same organization will not.