Welcome to SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce Knowledge Base¶
For convenience of use the Knowledge Base is separated into the following parts:
- PRODUCT FAQs SmartCloud Connect Frequently Asked Questions; the article gets regular updates based on customers’ enquiries
- LATEST UPDATES this article contains information on the latest product improvements (Release notes) and Knowledge Base articles updates
GETTING STARTED the section consists of two sub-sections:
ESSENTIALS: general product descriptions and supported environments
FIRST STEPS: step-by-step guides on installing and running the product followed by overviews of the key SmartCloud Connect features and its user interface
USING THE PRODUCT the section contains articles providing in-detail descriptions of various nuances of product functioning, subcategorized as
- HOW TO-S - practical use guides covering user interactions with Salesforce granted by the product. Further subcategorized into articles covering Email handling, Event handling, Salesforce records handling, and Miscellaneous articles
- HOW IT WORKS - explanations of underlying mechanics and the small nuances of SCC work patterns, for advanced SCC users.
SETUP & CONFIGURATION this section contains descriptions of advanced settings
- USER SETTINGS Customization, Synchronization and other settings available to users having corresponding permissions
- ADMIN SETUP & ACTIONS detailed Administrator’s guides on product deployment and fine-tuning, as well as user management
TROUBLESHOOTING - step by step solutions to several known issues which may occur with SCC installation in different system configurations
CLASSIC VIEW GUIDES this last section contains articles specific for using SmartCloud Connect’s Classic view - Add-In’s user interface used in several Desktop implementations of the product
NB: In the articles, SmartCloud Connect is often referred to as SCC, to improve their readability.
Copyright © 2005-2020 Invisible.io. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. All other company and product names in the knowledge base are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Knowledge base created and developed by Anton Kirei